Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? With our client, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Sales Executive will play a key role in developing new business revenue for our client CART and AM (Buy and Sell side, Electronic Trading and Pricing) within the selected territory (French Speaking countries). This is a quota-carrying position offering base salary and competitive commission levels. The primary role of the Sales Executive is to find new clients in the region and to secure and grow the business with the existing client base. The Sales Executive will have a reporting line to the Regional Sales Manager.
What you will be doing
The role is for a professional that has a first experience (at least) on cold calling.
The person should have solid knowledge of financial markets. This allow the candidate to be able to correctly position our client's solution to banks and Asset Manager over the phone firstly and thought face to face meeting along the process.
- Cold calling activities on specific new sales campaigns (Buy Side, Sell Side, Insurance, Corporates)
- Work with sales management to develop and execute prospecting campaigns for target market sectors
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory: cold calling and market lead follow up
- Sells treasury and trading connectivity (specifically for quoted financial instruments)
- Sells pricing tools for non-liquid instruments
- Networking with the strong existing client base to grow the business thanks to regular visits at client premises.
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Create contacts with potential clients and introduce proposals for a demonstration and discovery sessions of the group's products
- Interact with the operations professional in order to have an overview of the progression of the current client projects
- Effectively manage assigned accounts across the region, developing appropriate sales strategies to generate add-on license, service sales and to increase the client usage of our client's solutions
- Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with a perspective client (information flow and coordination, commitments, etc.)
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients
- Provide market intelligence and input
What you bring:
-Proven client relationship management and software sales experience
- A track record of hitting sales target and increase of customer satisfactions
- Knowledge of the trading and brokerage business (market connectivity, FIX, Exchanges) and the OTC/Convertible market
- Capable, articulate and personable self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Added bonus if you have:
Experience in our client Solutions
- Front Arena
- Monis and FastVal
What we offer you
Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
Training across core financial, sales and our client solutions
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities