· Participate in strategic & long-term planning of the Company strategic direct investment projects including land acquisitions, project finance and mergers and acquisitions.
· Participate in the research on the macroeconomic and social development status of countries in the Latin American region, the economic development status of strategic investment regions, industry development trends and macro policies, fiscal and monetary policies, industrial development policies, and analyze market investment opportunities;
· Track and analyze the main competitors (real estate developer), the investment trends of the benchmarking companies, investment strategies, and investment management;
· Participate in the research on the main investment and financing operation mode of the company's investment business, research business operation mode, transaction structure, profit method, operation model, etc.;
· Screen, evaluate and execute investment opportunities that comply with the request from the headquarters, including direct or co-investment opportunities.
· Responsible for the organization of the company's real estate project information collection, evaluation, project establishment, inspection, and due diligence;
· Responsible for the investment demonstration, contract negotiation, agreement drafting and recommendation and evaluation of third-party professional consulting agencies for the established projects;
· Undertake other tasks assigned by the leader.
· Bachelor degree in any related discipline, Majors related to real estate, finance, investment or engineering management;
· With more than 8 years of relevant work experience, with experience in real estate project acquisition or development project management, previous working experience in Africa is preferred (This position is base in panama);
· Good command in English and Mandarin.
· Competitive yearend bonus.
· Great annual leave package
· Great Career progression.
· Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
· Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please send an updated resume to: cv(@)harbridgepartners(.)com