In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The Client Account Manager works closely with internal functional teams as well as external vendors to ensure client operational queries and implementations are resolved effectively and efficiently.
The primary responsibility is to ensure that the client experience is elevated through the efforts of the individual, the team and also through the effective oversight of processing hubs.
Client Account Manager will be reporting to Spoke Team Manager.
1. Acting as an escalation point of contact for clients / fund managers who use our Middle office services. Attend regular Client Service Review meetings. Logging and monitoring of Client operational queries in terms of status, prioritizing for resolution and communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholders, ensuring expectations are managed well at all times. Review root causes of operational queries, propose and drive implementation of strategic solution.
2. Provide support on queries related to middle office service, operating models and market specific knowledge.
3. Support any new fund implementation and transitions process related to Middle Office clients. Review any change requests that impacts middle office functions, services and processes. Provide input on the proposed solution, UAT test cases and testing support. Serve as a liaison between Change Request team and the various middle office teams.
4. Perform the oversight duties specific of middle office functions. Manage regular service review calls with respective processing hubs to drive service excellence and efficiency.
5. Collaborating with Global and local teams to develop and implement continuous improvement plans.
Define, update and ensure consistency and quality of BPSS Investment Operations Services procedure.
Facilitate the completion of procedures and grant follow up of procedures which need to be revised, amended or validated.
Demonstrate risk management excellence and ensure appropriate procedures are adhered and kept updated.
Ensure Operating Memorandums, Operating Service Levels and Service Level Agreements for both internal and external purposes are thoroughly reviewed on a regular basis.
Key Result Areas:
Contribute expertise for local/global initiatives and projects.
Deliver excellent levels of service to stakeholders internally and externally and to "get it right first time"
Responsible for ensuring the best client experience
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
Concise verbal and written communications skills
Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads, good time management skills
Able to perseverance and follow through issue resolutions
Working knowledge of financial industry with good experience across wide asset classes (such as ETDs, OTCs, Corporate actions, securities or equities )
Experience in client facing roles
Take ownership where multiple teams are involved and act as a coordinator across functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient issue resolution.
Willingness to learn
Specific Qualifications Required
At least 3 years' relevant experience
Basic accounting background and/or swift knowledge