Please update your email/profile. You will not have normal access rights until you do.
Synechron partners with leading financial services institutions ranging from banks to asset managers to insurance companies, successfully delivering large scale change and transformation programmes.
Our employees are at the heart of driving that change. We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and doers.
What skills and competencies do I need?
· 3-8 years' experience in Data Governance, Metadata Management, Business intelligence or Data Analysis
· 3-8 years' experience in capturing and documenting complex business & functional requirements
· Exposure to Data Governance or Data Management tools (such as Collibra, Informatica, Rosetta etc.)
· Experience with Data lineage, Data cataloguing, and/or data policy implementation
· Experience with data analysis/BI tools such as MicroStrategy or Tableau
· Experience with data profiling or defining data quality rules
· Knowledge and Understanding of data governance challenges and best practice for metadata, data quality and data stewardship
· Understanding and documenting the data attributes that are being sourced; maintaining a catalogue of the data lake's contents.
· Determining how data attributes should be stored and managed; classifying and protecting personal and confidential data attributes.
· Matching data attributes with data requirements; explaining how data could be utilized and interpreted.
You're also excellent at....
· Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated
· Being part of a team – You are a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
· Going the extra mile – You're ambitious and want to be the best in your field
· Having fun! – You have excellent social skills with a positive attitude
· Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities and a desire to make an impact
What are the benefits?
· Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission
· A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
· Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
· A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture
Synechron: Embrace opportunity, cultivate change, accelerate digital.