NYC Midtown design firm specializing in high-end architecture/interior design projects seeks Project Managers with talent and interest in: design, production, management, construction. We require self-motivated, and talented candidates to work on new construction, historic preservation & interior design projects from start to completion. Candidate will work on all phases of the design process from concept to construction admin or will run projects independently depending on experience.
Candidate must be able to work in CAD & REVIT. Rendering and modeling experience a plus (Rhino-3DMax-Sketchup-Vray)
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover letter
- Selected sample images of your work. The samples must be your own.
Bachelors Degree in Architecture. Master a plus.
5+ years experience in an Architects office and working on high-end residential and Retail projects.
Candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD & REVIT. 3D experience and presentation skills important plus.
- Good understanding of codes and zoning
- Good knowledge of building details and construction processes and types.
- Zoning experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and a creative, innovative work environment.
- Our benefits include Medical/Dental, 401K Plan, Defined Benefit Retirement Plan, Personal / sick Time Off, Major Holidays paid
- Company Culture: Multitasking, engaging, sophisticated design, team work environment.
Please include Architectural Project Manager in the subject when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
- Working in Architectural Office: 5/7 years (Required)
- Revit: 5 years (a plus)
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Required)
- Construction detailing : 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Master (a plus)
- The position requires a detail-oriented individual with very strong design skills, and excellent architectural background, highly motivated to grow at the level of our firm.
Candidate must be knowledgeable, with good communication skills, and must be willing and able to take on responsibility and work under schedule.
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter, resume & work samples.
This is a great opportunity for exposure to all aspects of architectural & Interior Design practice.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place