A top London-based Wealth Management company is looking for a front office IT Business Analyst to work on the design and re-build of the in-house-built Portfolio Management system.
As Front Office Business Analyst, you will contribute to the delivery of the strategic objectives of the company through the provision of business analysis. The current programme of change is designed to deliver major business transformational changes and ongoing BAU enhancements & efficiencies over a multi-year timeframe. Utilise a range of business analysis tools and techniques in order to deliver high quality business analysis artefacts within the Change function and associated projects.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
The role will involve applying business knowledge to the project environment. The candidate will need to:
- Provide conceptual solutions to often-complicated business problems and make recommendations for preferred solutions.
- Lead requirements gathering and elicitation using a range of analysis tools and techniques.
- Work with Senior Management and up to Executive level to facilitate the sign off / agreement of solutions and recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Regulatory Responsibilities (Compliance/T&C)
- Strong Business Analyst / business analysis experience