Application Analyst will be part of the CRM Initiatives team to grow and drive usage of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Intranet system, designed to provide one stop customer information for Relationship Managers to strategize their sales, track performance and support growth. Candidate is required to perform application analysis, design, development and maintenance. Candidate should be able to deal with user queries and requests on a timely basis. Good technical and functional problem-solving skills are required.
- Experience in leading requirement discussion sessions with a diverse group of end users and translate business requirements into detail functional specifications
- Developing Custom reports and dashboards to match stakeholder requirements
-Exceptional customer service skills and professionalism interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in technical design, development and fine tuning of CRM systems is highly preferred
- Strong in database design, query performance optimization and user interface design, data automation
- Strong in user interface design for web application and standard UCD methodologies
- Problem management, handling outages and ensuring continuity of business during disaster recovery
- Provide application support in addition to development as and when applicable
- Excellent critical-thinking, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to
- Good presentation skills to conduct training for end users
- Able to perform in a high-energy fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Meticulous in work and good and follow up skills
- Strong team contributor to work with existing team to deliver medium to large scale projects
The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
Degree level in Information Technology, preferably System Development
Minimum 6 years of direct experience in web based application development using VB.NET and ASP.NET
Excellent understanding of SQL Server, SQL programming with strong proficiency in developing and optimizing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
Strong proficiency with designing and developing reports using SSIS and Crystal Reports
Strong proficiency with using XML files within the SQL Server database technologies
Expertise in Business Intelligence, data manipulation/extraction from huge / complex databases using SAS is highly preferred
Working knowledge of banking products such as Mutual Funds, Fixed Income Securities, Premium Account and Insurance would be useful though not mandatory
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Applications Support
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .