St. Paul, Minnesota
Bronx, New York
Charleston, South Carolina
San Francisco, California
Princeton, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Fort Worth, Texas
New York, New York
- This is a pre-MBA position (no MBAs please)
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Intellectually curious and inquisitive
- Familiarity with financial markets, investment portfolio strategy and endowment management
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Bloomberg
- Ability to gather, organize and analyze data using complex MS Excel formulas
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to produce highly accurate work product
- Strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to concisely articulate oneself
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with investment managers and investment committees
- Preference for 2 - 4 years of investment-related work experience
- Preference for endowment, investment management, investment banking, or consulting experience, but not required
- Bachelor's degree with demonstrated strong academic performance required; preference for Finance, Economics or quantitative field and/or its equivalent, but not required
Start Date: Flexible
Location: Boston, MA
Cover letter must be submitted in order to be considered.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.