Racine County, Wisconsin
Fort Worth, Texas
Brockport, New York
Grand Junction, Colorado
Bronx, New York
San Bernardino, California
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in in consulting, auditing, business process improvement, or similar role.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently and develop audit programs and procedures without established guidance
- Proven ability to critically assess, drive action, and deliver meaningful results as an individual contributor in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work optimally and collaboratively in a small, collegial, cross-functional team environment
- Ability to present views effectively, persuasively, and with appropriate conviction to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills. Advanced experience in analyzing data and project management across a broad range of topics and scope of responsibility
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to present and explain complex information and suggest process improvements to diverse audiences
- Masters degree in Project Management, Business, Institutional Risk Management, or related field.
- Professional certification (CPA, CIA, Six Sigma, PMP)
- Experience with research, grant and contract compliance
Benefits/Other Information: Boston University's generous benefits package includes health, dental, life insurance, and paid time off! Full-time employees are also eligible for tuition remission for courses at Boston University. Note: the remission benefit extends to dependents as well. For more details on benefits, please refer to the Boston University benefits page at https://www.bu.edu/hr/employee-resources/benefits/.
The department of Financial Affairs at Boston University values intellectual, cultural, and social diversity among its staff and students. We remain steadfast in our dedication to building a team that is inclusive and equitable and a place where all constituents can thrive.
- For all positions, we are looking for individuals who enjoy working with colleagues in a collaborative environment and who are flexible and creative. We strongly encourage applications from women and under-represented groups who share our interest in serving a university community with diverse needs, backgrounds, ethnicities, and abilities.
- Interested applicants are asked to upload a resume, list of references (if available), and submit a cover letter addressed to 'Hiring Manager Audit and Advisory Project Manager, position #5823'. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.