Analyst – Security Systems Tech (Multiple locations)
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Type: Full Time
Position may be located in Kent, WA; Las Vegas, NV;
Portland, OR; or West Valley City, UT
Begin your career with the FedEx Team and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
Use your experience in security and facility management to design, implement and manage security systems projects for FedEx Freight facilities. Projects will have an emphasis on Enterprise Card Access, Enterprise Video Security, Enterprise Intercom and Fire Alarm systems.
Work closely with cross-department stakeholder and Security Managers/Specialists to ensure solutions meet company needs and are in compliance with corporate standards and best practices.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 2+ years’ experience involving enterprise card access, video security, network design, project management, installation and/or repair of electronic enterprise security systems
* Demonstrated understanding of electronic security systems and network connectivity, facility management and building management systems
* Background in project planning and coordination
* Ability to track expenditures for various projects and contracts
* Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills
* Proficiency in MS Office software
*Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
* Disability & life insurance
* 401K with company match
* Credit union
* Direct deposit
* Flex-spending acct for medical and dependent care
* 8 paid holidays annually
* Company paid vacation and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Stock purchase plan
Additional requirements will be found on the website listed below. Competitive salary offered.
Interested candidates please submit your resume at: