Rancho Murieta, California
London, United Kingdom
New York, New York
London, United Kingdom
New Castle, Delaware
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5+ years of relevant experience in data analytics and visualization and 1+ years managing projects.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and communication skills along with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Must have strong organizational skills, analytical/quantitative skills, and familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proven ability to critically assess, drive action, and deliver meaningful results as an individual contributor in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of technical and analytical capabilities, skilled at decision-making under uncertainty, combined with a commonsense approach.
- Ability to work optimally and collaboratively in a small, collegial, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to present views effectively, persuasively, and with appropriate conviction to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to present and explain complex information and suggest process improvements to diverse audiences, including senior leadership.
- MBA or relevant Master's degree
- Previous experience with SAP, PowerBI, and VBA and Python a plus.
Benefits/Other Information: Boston University's generous benefits package includes health, dental, life insurance, and paid time off! Full-time employees are also eligible for tuition remission for courses at Boston University. Note: the remission benefit extends to dependents as well. For more details on benefits, please refer to the Boston University benefits page at https://www.bu.edu/hr/employee-resources/benefits/. The Department of Financial Affairs at Boston University values intellectual, cultural, and social diversity among its staff and students. We remain steadfast in our dedication to building a team that is inclusive and equitable and a place where all constituents can thrive.
For all positions, we are looking for individuals who enjoy working with colleagues in a collaborative environment and who are flexible and creative. We strongly encourage applications from women and under-represented groups who share our interest in serving a university community with diverse needs, backgrounds, ethnicities, and abilities.
Interested applicants are asked to upload a resume, list of references (if available), and submit a cover letter addressed to 'Hiring Manager Senior Data Analyst, Continuous Improvement and Data Analytics'. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.