Job Description Summary Collaborate with analytic partners and business partners from operations, finance, business development, marketing and strategy to develop effective and automated analytic solutions for our partners. Perform critical research and investigation of key business problems for the development of predictive and outcomes models that measure results. Develop and improve quantitative data analytics and set performance targets for the business utilizing economic/statistical approaches in conjunction with AI/ML.
Reports to the Director of Data Science & Analytics
Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements to design and implement a robust and automated analytic solution to support business needs.
Identify, develop and suggest methodology for building all aspects of analytic dashboards/tools including scope of work, model process diagram, methodology, and decision tree and business requirements, modeling deliverables and timeline, and user inputs/outputs.
Utilize descriptive and predictive statistical techniques to measure impact of various actions/studies, internal and external, develop sampling and hypothesis testing to help the organization determine outcomes, and forecast and predict future behaviors that explain key findings.
Asses existing data availability, identify data gaps and limitations, and collaborate with the data team and BI/IT business partners to develop approaches in closing data gaps.
Apply understanding of the underlying statistical concepts and computational approaches that enable efficient execution of models and design and implement modifications and enhancements to the computations.
Construct and deliver written reports of analytic approaches and findings (PPT, visualization of data / decision tree), formulating recommendations and effectively presenting results to non-analytical business partners.
* Design and automate visually dynamic dashboards in Tableau and other analytical tools. This includes collaborating with internal data engineering team to understand the technology platform for automation. In addition, insure a streamlined handoff process for release in production.
* Manage deliverables across multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment and project related to a wide variety of business settings and clinical needs.
* Develop and create clinical program case studies at a book of business level.
* Study trend assumptions that will be incorporated into forecasting and outcomes modeling by applying a statistical approach.
Comply with the Springfield Clinic incident reporting policy and procedures.
Adhere to all OSHA and Springfield Clinic training & accomplishments as required per policy.
Provide excellent customer service and adhere to Springfield Clinic's Code of Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Perform other job duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
Experience supporting the development of scalable analytic and reporting solutions
2-3 years of Extensive Tableau experience highly preferred
Experience in healthcare setting preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Experience in translating business problems across disciplines into advanced analytic projects with measurable business value.
* Experience with theoretical modeling approaches and matching analytic modeling approaches to a wide range of business applications
* Proven application of data mining tools and concepts including structured and unstructured data experience with SQL
* Proven understanding of relational databases and experience with large data sets
* Proficiency in graphic development and presentation
* Ability to critically think, listen and excellent verbal and communication skills
* Ability to work independently on various high level projects and within a team environment
Experience with tableau and proficient in developing Tableau dashboards.
Health care knowledge is preferred.
Operates in a professional office environment.
Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.