Senior Business Analyst
Job Description Summary
The Business Analyst position is responsible to provide analytical support to various facilities operations competencies through the creation and maintenance of various BI reports, analysis, PowerPoint presentations, data models, and analytical tools.
- Understand the business and information needs of business owners and translate those needs into BI/analytics/reporting requirements.
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, data mining, analyses, dashboards, PowerPoint presentations etc. that drive meaningful, timely, and actionable insights and can be easily interpreted by users
- Maintain appropriate documentation around BI solutions and systems - including assumptions, complex calculations, process and data flow diagrams, and other relevant information
- Research, study, and analyze system or process related issues/incidents as escalated and provide appropriate resolution(s)
- Recommend process improvement opportunities - document current state process and create future state process documentation
- Deliver proactive approach with each workgroup by function and geographic team with regard to business process re-engineering, internal control objectives, and best practices to address business needs, identify and solve problems, and enhance service levels
- Work with Operations team, and utilize data insights to help drive predictive operational behavior
- Maintains and support databases, including inputting and correcting data, determining formats, researching data conversions, establishing data specifications, configuration/integration, updating sources and ensuring data integrity
- Schedule and coordinate application development and systems integration provided by outside service contractors
- Teach business users how to interact with the visualizations and interpret the results, and develop reference materials
- Develop and implement training programs and communication plans to improve user adoption and effectiveness of new and existing features
- 4-year college degree in computer science, information technology/system or related field preferred
- Professional Corporate Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Triana, Power BI, Tableau, or other Business Intelligence tool
- Must demonstrate advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comprehension of enterprise applications and business processes
- Ability to find solutions to business problems from data-driven insights
- Strong working knowledge of data management best practices and experience implementing and maintaining them
- Proven ability determining business needs and developing technical requirements
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and to draw valid conclusions
- Solid business judgment, collaboration, and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to be able to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication and customer service skills are required
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $97,750.00 - $115,000.00Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.