Sr. Project Manager
Job Description Summary
The Senior Project Manager provides project management experience to designated projects and assignments for a particular client account, property portfolio, or large facility/complex through interaction with the client, property or facility management team, and project management staff
The Senior Project Manager provides project management experience to designated projects and assignments for a particular client account, property portfolio, or large facility/complex through interaction with the client, property or facility management team, and project management staff. Monitors and coordinates the execution of the various services and processes relating to client contracted agreements for project management and tenant improvement consulting services. May supervise one or more project managers, space planners, and/or CAD operators. Works closely with and provides detailed progress reports to the Account Manager/Director or Portfolio Manager in addition to the building/facility management team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead and schedule meetings, prepare agendas, develop and maintain master project budgets and timelines as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall project objectives and client needs are met
* Prepare and coordinate project reports and drawing reviews for clients, Account/Portfolio Manager, and property/facility management team at all project phases including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction phases
* Assist in the selection and contracting process and oversight of consultants and construction teams as necessary for each project. If appropriate/applicable, integrate the impact of other Project Management and C&W components, including brokerage (work letter development), building operations, M. E.P., etc. as they relate to each project and project phase
* Review requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project; advise and counsel the Account/Portfolio Manager and building/facility management team
* Directly participate in the marketing and presentation of services to clients
* May supervise and manage the performance, development, work quality, reporting, and activities of Project Managers, Space Planners, and CAD Operators
* Provide all necessary documentation and reports to the client and building/facility management team
* Cooperate with other building/facility personnel to achieve corporate goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost and profit
* Report to the Account/Portfolio Manager and senior building/facility manager regarding major problems and findings and results achieved along with specific, complete, and comprehensive recommendations
* Provide the appropriate documentation and obtain the approvals necessary in advance of making organizational changes, actions planned, implying commitments, and expenditures in excess of approved budget
* May be required to establish goals and objectives with timetables for the organizational unit and sub-units supervised
* May be required to select and hire subordinates; delegate to each necessary authority and responsibility for performance of assigned functions
* May be required to train, develop, motivate and discipline subordinates as necessary to meet established goals; review and appraise their work performance
* Implement government laws and regulations and adheres to established rulings of government authorities
1. Client Focus
2. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
4. Technical Proficiency
B.S. Degree in Engineering, Architecture or related area required
* Minimum of 7 years directly related experience in an engineering/construction project accountability role
* A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a project management capacity especially experience in leading, motivating, and developing employees
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $106,505.00 - $125,300.00Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.